Version 0.5 Is Here!
This update is a fresh start and will automatically start a new save file. 0.4’s save is not compatible.
Hello, everybody! At long last, version 0.5 is finally here! I really hope you all enjoy the plethora of stuff that has been added! If you want a Nintendo Direct style presentation to learn about all the new things added, feel free to take a look at the November 17 Scribbles Showcase. Otherwise, take a look below for a detailed list of all the new additions and changes.
Also, if you enjoy this update, I would encourage you to check out my Patreon if you’re able! An Android version of the game will be made if the Patreon goal is met!
EVERYTHING NEW IN 0.5
- 30+ new character assets
- Improved anti clipping on a small handful of clothing
- 40+ new foods
- Reworked food economy for more balance across the board
- Citizens now have TTS voices (can toggle off in settings)
- Multiple speed options for weight gain
- Multiple foods can cause bloating, not just soda
- A small handful of foods have a chance to make your character ill
- 3 new events
- 20+ new and revamped rooms
- Rooms contain props related to room theme
- Citizen can bump around props as they get larger
- Rooms save properly now
- 800+ new blurbs for characters to save
- Deeper sloshes (can toggle off sloshes and stomach sounds in settings)
- Floor creaks, stomping, and screen shake at larger sizes
- Belly rubs return from 0.2
- Belly rubs are an active way to earn happiness points
- Belly rubs make bloating go away twice as fast and illness four times as fast
- Badges are a new type of item to even further tailor and strategize your play styles
- 30+ badges
- The introduction of Choco-Coins, Badge Points, and Addiction
- Hats are fixed from 0.4
- New shops (Counselor Kandy’s Badges, Rues Rooms, Brenda’s Back Alley)
- Brenda’s Back Alley introduces random grab bags as well as certain items that are exclusive to Brenda’s item pool
- Delete Save File fixed as well as various other settings
- Bloating is gradual rather than snapping from position to position
- Citizens can now bloat up to 6 times rather than 3
- For Serve Max, effects now account for each food item individually rather than one.
- Particles now properly line up with the mouth through the whole growth process
- Replaced the Outside and Space with a new area: The City
- Weight cap increased from 150 million to 500 million
- Various bug fixes
Enjoy the update!
Get Chub, Chomp, Chill
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
How many is 'a small handful'? It feels like more foods cause illness than not; it's frustrating at large sizes.
How do I use badges, I'm not sure how i activate them
I try to download the game but I can't find the button to download 0.5
Funny, there's the file in the list of downloadable files, but there's no download button on either here or the main page
Every character I make goes through the character creation fine but when I move in and select them they all revert to a default blank character with none of my clothing options or settings saved
A new version was just uploaded. It should fix that problem
Weird. I'm having the same problem, as well.
ghost apparition v3 is no longer possible, game has been reuploaded!